Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Student Summit

 Hello reader's today I  am posting a blog post about the student summit and we have to pick four work shops and it was hard to chose four work shops and we had google meeting about it and we tried it and we have to searched for it and my first one was mihi maker and my second one was prezi and my third one was the marvelbus miro and my fourth on was  Canva and that was my four choice and I was so proud that I get to talk to miss morgan at mat with our call and I like this thing about mihi game is that we get to write anyting in our lauge and I write in my laeuge and I get to choose my chacater

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.