Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Against Statements 2

 Kia ora readers,

This post is about an activity that we are doing in Room 9. It is persuasive arguments. We have to think about which side we agree with. Here is my work that I did. It has some links in for you to explore where I got my evidence from. 

I hope you like it.

                                                  Please leave a comment!

I think…  Summer is the best season


Because… You get to spend time with your family in the beach and have fun.


My evidence:But on some days of January, February, the water temperature warms up to 20°C and above. The average water temperature in Christchurch in winter reaches 10°C, in spring 12°C, in summer the average temperature rises to 17°C, and in autumn it is 15°C.


Source:link


I think…Strawberries are not the best fruit 


Because…  They can be hard and sometimes soft


My evidence:Any berry will taste blander in wet seasons or if the grower waters too much. The extra water dilutes the sugars in the fruit. And a third factor is sunlight. Berries grown in full sun do better and taste sweeter than those in part shade.


Source:.link


I think… Cats do not make the best pet


Because... You can not take them on a walk or run to the rivers but with the dog you can. 


My evidence:  Benefits include improved cardiovascular fitness, lower blood pressure, stronger muscles and bones (built up by walking regularly), and decreased stress. A regular walk is vitally important for your pet's health too.


Source: link

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mele,
    Can you please change some of your writing so it goes down the page?.
    It will make it easier to read.Thanks

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.