Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Canterbury swim school

 Hello reader's today I am going to tell you about what I have been doing and today me and my class room went to Canterbury swim school for swimming lessons we have to go on a bus to get there and we got there and we have to get change to our swimming togs and our swimming teacher called out my swimming group Makaylaj, Myla, lily and I had lots of fun swimming and here is some video of me and my group and can you please give me some feedback and have a good day. bye

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun Mele.
    It's great that you could go to the Swim School and get some lessons with an instructor.
    Have you tried swimming the whole length of the pool without stopping?.

    Just remember that when you write sentences you need to add punctuation.It will make your work look neater and easier to read.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.