Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Cybersmart Challenge #1

Good Morning Everyone,

Today Room 9 did a challenge and We had three things to do. The first one was taking care of the Chromebook and there is a word in the box and you have to but it in the right sentence. You make it the right sentence. The second one was the same like you have the same box but different words to it. The third one was taking a picture of you and make sure that the light doesn't get in you way because you might have a bad photo because off the light. You might have to do it again. My one is finished. I did all my work because I was focusing on my work. Helping others in my class. My teacher is an awesome teacher and she is a lovely teacher. She is my favourite teacher. She is kind. So here is what I have done. I hope Everyone has a great weekend. Bye Bye😄





Bye and I hope Everyone has a great weekend. Byee😄

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your learning with us Mele.I am sure that you already do a lot of these things to make sure that you are looking after your chrome book and other equipment.
    Why do you think we shouldn't have a drink around our devices?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.