Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2021

 Hello Readers,

Today I am gonna be showing you my Tree House Descriptive Writing. what we had to do is look at two pictures witch is a picture of a spaceship and a tree house. We had to pick what picture we want to write about. I choose the tree house because I had a lot of descriptive word to describe the tree house. Then we had to open up this document that Whaea Miki witch is our beautiful teacher has shared with us in room 9 site. 


Here is my writing.



One morning I was walking back from the shop  and I ended up in the forest.

I have long curly brown hair I am pretty, tall. I have brown eyes and I am chatty and

I  could smell the  animal poop as I was walking there. There was a very old tree house I went inside and dirty and

then i went back down to see if i have signal and there no signal .

Then I went back to walking and I could feel the fallen leaves as I was wandering. 

I could smell rotten  flesh as I was walking, I could hear birds chirping.

I  stopped because I was thirsty.  I got some water out of my school bag.

As I walked I could hear the crunching leaves. I could see lots  of beautiful flowers.

As I was skipping  I could see a lot of people walking through the forest.

I went to the ladder and climbed back up to the tree house and

sat down and grabbed out my school bag. It was getting dark and

I got my flashlight out of my back pack  and it was out of battery

. I didn’t  have a  light to  light up the tree house.

I fell asleep in the tree house. I woke up and climbed down and have a stretch.

After I stretched I went for a walk. I came back and ate something.

After I ate I went to the toilet.

After that I played some games on my own. I went back up to the tree

house because it was cold.

I stayed at the tree house and I stayed up there. It was getting dark.

I fell a sleep and I said to myself,” I think i am staying in the forest

because it so quite and so many animals. 

The End!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mele.
    I was looking forward to checking out your post but it's going across the page.Can you change it so it reads downwards?.Thank you

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.