Pages

Friday, July 9, 2021

Te Ngahere

Hello Readers,

This morning I am going to you my Te Ngahere slideshow. What we have been doing for topic is our Te Ngahere. In our classroom we are now Piwakawaka. We have been learning about the layers of the forest and different New Zealand Native birds . We also have done a classroom name that relates to the New Zealand forest layers and have learnt Whakatauki. We have also learnt about the importance of the forest. Today we have just done our 321 work. We have learnt many different thing on our slide. We also have learnt about a tree in the New Zealand forest where Native birds in NZ live there, Which was distinguishing features.

Here is my mine

Hope you like it.

Hope you have a great holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Mele for sharing a wonderful slide show.
    You have included lots of information.

    Maybe next time you could add an illustration.It doesn't have to be a big one.Just one that shows what your writing is about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to term 3 Mele.
    I am looking forward to reading about what you have been doing over these holidays.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.