Pages

Friday, October 22, 2021

Kiwi Kids New Article

Kia ora readers,

Today we were learning about a Kiwi Kids New Article. We had to choose an article to learn about and I picked Kangaroo Escape Circus then I had to answer question about the article. There were recall questions and thinking questions. Then we had to do a ten word summary about the article. 

Here is my work.

Hope you have a great weekend.

                                                           Please leave a comment.

BYE!

 Kangaroo escapes from circus in Germany


1. Who is the main person or group of people in this news article?

Q1. A kangaroo is from the Circus Alessio

 

2. What was the key event from the news article?

Q2. The Tasmanian kangaroo, escaped out of town of St. Goergen

3. Where did this event take place?

Q3. In a circus that was in germany

4. When did this event take place?

Q4. September 2021

 

1. Find a quote from the main person in this news article?

Q1.  Officials from the Circus Alessio said Skippy, 

 

2. In your own words describe what happened in this news article.

Q2. There was a cheeky kangaroo that have escape from  the circus.

 3. Find out where this event took place and include some information about this place.

Q3. Circus that was in  Germany.

4. Tell us when this event happened and explain what might happen in the future. 

Q4. it might keep getting out because it very naughty.

5. Explain in your own words why this event took place

Q5. Because a kangaroo was in a circus and it didn’t like it. So  it  ran away

My 10 Summary Word:   Kangaroo, Escape, Circus, Germany,  Alessio, Tasmanian,  Skippy, Runaway, Black Forest,  Outside.

 

 

 


2 comments:

  1. Malo e lelei Mele,
    Thank you for sharing your work to your blog and for linking in the article. I do wonder why the kangaroo escaped.
    Do you have a quote from the article and a fact about Germany?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morena Whaea Miki,
      Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.