Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Music story starter

This is a story I wrote after I watched it the music video So Good To Me. I chose this video because it was easy to write about her lost pet. I hope you like my story.

 

One day there was a little girl and she was running down the hallway to go outside to see her pet.She is feeling 
happy and excited.It is a sunny day.

She goes out the door.The door creaks when the girl opens it.She is feeling happy.

She walks to the rope and finds nothing on the rope. She is feeling sad. She starts searching for her pet. She looks in the bushes but doesn't find her pet. She sits down on a rock and then she sits down on the swing. She has a little swing.

She goes to the house and she makes a lost pet sign. She is sad.She is trying to be cheerful because she wants her pet back.

She puts posters on the trees.She knocks on a man's door to ask him if he has seen her pet.He shook his head.

She went to the park and sits on the playground.The giraffe comes up behind her.They are feeling happy.The girl is counting  and the giraffe goes away and hides.They play hide and seek.They finish playing and go home.

3 comments:

  1. hi mele i like the your a story. why was the little girl running ?
    by tiffany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. thank you Tiffany for commenting on my blog. thank I love the background to. I do not want it to sit on the table. 1 week

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.