Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

My Cybersmart Challenge #2

 Good Morning Everyone,

In Room 9 We have been doing a slideshow about Google Meet. We are doing this so we can learn how to use it when we are in google meet.

I have learnt about something that i haven't learnt before. I have been focusing on my work. I have complete my blog post. By thanking you to my beautiful teacher. She is the most nicest teacher. I really really like her being my teacher. She is an awesome teacher. She is the best teacher. She is my favourite teacher. So here is my slideshow. Hope you like it.

Thank you for reading my blog. I hope you have a great weekend Everyone. Bye

 

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mele.
    It'a always good to know how we should act when we are on Goggle meet.I know that I sometimes forget what I should do.
    The first time I used it was when we were in lock down because of Covid.
    I went into my bedroom so there was no noise and no distractions.

    What do you think is the most important one of these ides?.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.