Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

My writing

Kia ora people,

This week we have been learning about recount. A recount is a story and you have to use I because you are part of the story. We use past tense in a recount. Our lovely wonderful teacher showed us a story about the robbery animation so I have to be the one in the story. So here is my recount writing. I hope you like it.

Hope you have the greatest Weekend. Bye Bye

Thank you for reading my blog post.


I was walking in a dark street. I noticed that there was a car outside the diary. Then I saw two mens. One was wearing a brown mask. The other man was wearing a pink hoodie and his lips looks like a thousands of bees sting them. And he pulled the string tight to his head  because he doesn’t have any mask. Then I saw them getting out the car and walking towards the door then the man without a mask ran and hit his head in the door because he was trying to open the door with his head. Then i saw them going inside. Then I walked forward too see what was  happening. So i saw them putting the bag on the counter so the owner was confused.Then he jumped up onto the shelf but slipped and hits his head on the counter. He fell on the floor and passed out. The taller man was ready to fire. He was shaking and he was scared to shoot the owner because he hasn’t shoot anyone. So he tried to shoot but he ran out of bullets. So I called the police and they said “They will be there.”So I waited and waited then I saw the police. So they got arrested. Then I walked home.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that no one was hurt in your story Mele.
    I kind of felt sorry for the robber who walked into the door.He was obviously not going to do too well robbing dairy if he couldn't even get inside.
    I did like the way that you described the lips on the short robber.I wonder if that is what happened and then he found out he was allergic to bees....
    What do you think the robbers were going to do with the money that they stole from the dairy?.
    I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.